At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Talkdesk is seeking a highly qualified Senior Accountant for the international Accounting team as a key member of the Finance and Accounting team. Reporting to the International Accounting Senior Manager, the Senior GL Accountant will be responsible for managing the full spectrum accounting of the subsidiaries assigned.
· Responsible for managing the full spectrum accounting of the subsidiaries assigned.
· Liaise with the local tax and accounting firms to ensure compliance with the local requirements.
· Prepare month-end entries and reconciliations for all the balances.
· Review payroll prepared by the local payroll firms before payments.
· Work on internal control and process improvement projects.
· Implement, document and maintain effective workflows to improve the close process and ensure timely and accurate reporting.
· Assist the finance team with other transactions, operations and accounting as required.
· Perform ad hoc finance research and reporting.
· Minimum BA Degree required in Accounting, Business or Economics concentration.
· Required Skills: Analytical, Attention to Detail, Reliable, Excellent Verbal and Written Communication.
· 4-5 years in Accounting and/or Financial Audit required.
· Working knowledge of US GAAP accounting principles and internal controls.
· Prior experience with a SaaS company and start up experience preferred.
· Advanced excel skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
· Problem solving and analytical skills.
· Self-starter and team player.
· Works well under pressure and managing multiple priorities and deadlines
· Attention to detail.
· Experience with Netsuite software preferred.
· Experience with entities operating in international accounting teams is a plus.