At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Ensures proper procurement involvement in all major vendor engagements and executes vendor management practice with strategic vendors for the organization.
- Promote and track savings and other value-add through proactive negotiations of new agreements and renewals and by leading benchmarking activities.
- Research, evaluate and buy products/services for Talkdesk to use in their everyday operations globally.
- Coordinate with Legal and Security on all contracts, make sure that we're following Talkdesk's Procurement process and procedures.
- Develop new and enhance existing innovative procurement tools and decisions to support Talkdesk's project requirements, SLA's, and departmental contract intake process.
- Managing and supporting software and applications by streamlining and/or automating IT processes, such as inventory tracking, software deployment, issue tracking, and patch management.
- Oversee award process which includes proposal evaluations, recommendations while providing direction on procurement procedures.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.