At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startup, and has enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, and Storm Ventures, and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from IBM, Box, Betterment to Shopify, Talkdesk is disrupting a $22 billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you want to enter the finance sector and would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
The Billing Analyst will report directly to, and work alongside with, the Finance Operations Manager and will help scale our quote-to-cash process. The ideal candidate has a strong analytical mind but maintains a commitment to outstanding service as the role entails fielding both external and internal customer requests.
- Help manage and continuously improve subscription billings, payments, and collection operations
- Develop and document controls and procedures surrounding the quote to cash process and assessment of the best billing system for the business today
- Build, maintain, and produce reports as necessary to support business objectives
- Work collaboratively and build strong relationships across the organization with Sales, Sales Operations, Order Management, Professional Services, Customer Success, Revenue, Support, and Product teams
- Review customer contracts for completeness and accuracy in accordance with our revenue recognition policies
- Ensure prompt and accurate billing and provisioning of customer accounts
- Field Customer inquiries relating to invoices, payments, and contractual obligations
- Advise Sales and Customer Success reps on best practices regarding building opportunities within SFDC, quotes, and contracts
- Become an expert in the subscription business model, particularly how your work affects downstream systems and key business metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in back-office operations or customer service
- 1 year of experience in billing operations preferred
- Experience with Zuora, Salesforce, NetSuite, Looker strongly preferred
- Software or SaaS experience preferred
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Numerate, logical, and generally tech-savvy
- Strong communication and documentation skills - able to describe complex situations in writing
- Extremely sharp eye for detail
- Exceptional memory or a systematic notetaker
- Ability and desire to learn new skills with an enthusiasm for acquiring systems knowledge
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.