Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Be a Recruitment Business Partner for 1 or more Clusters, working closely with Directors on workforce planning and Talent Acquisition strategy;
- Manage full-cycle Talent Acquisition process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience;
- Lead and mentor more junior TA team members in each cluster;
- Work across Porto and Lisbon markets to identify and attract top software engineering Talent;
- Build strong relationships within the company, especially with hiring managers, to identify key requirements for each role
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our business and product - knowing what it takes to be successful will help you attract the best talent
- Develop a talent pipeline by using effective sourcing strategies, networking and leveraging the Talkdesk team as our best sourcing asset
- Research new markets and develop an effective strategy for sourcing talent from those markets in order to meet our ambitious hiring targets
- Conduct interviews, facilitate hiring decisions and manage the offer process
- Keep candidates and relevant Talkdesk team members continually informed throughout the hiring process
- Develop strong relationships with candidates and help them seamlessly integrate into the Talkdesk team and culture
- 5+ years experience in full cycle talent acquisition within Technology, either from in-house roles or agencies
- Recruit at all levels within an organization, including senior management and executive positions; feel comfortable interviewing and negotiating complex employee compensation packages with senior candidates
- Savvy about where to find the best candidates and how to close a deal in a difficult market
- Experience in a high-tech, fast-growing organization, and passionate about bringing the best talent on board
- Naturally, take ownership and show initiative: when in a complex environment with competing demands, see the opportunity to grow
- Fluent in English and ideally Portuguese
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.