Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
We're looking for people who believe that software can be beautiful, easy to use and powerful, and who take pride on making a product that customers love to use.
- Enhance Talkdesk usability and solve technical issues
- Collaborate with our backend developers to enhance the user experience
- Collaborate with our support engineers and customer support representatives to understand our customers' needs
- Work independently as well as in small teams to develop the best product on the market
- Rapidly iterate on design prototypes and working applications
- Software engineering background with experience in OO programming and TDD
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Knowledge of front-end technologies and frameworks
- Good written and spoken English
Nice to haves / Pluses:
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, or an engineering-related field
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.