The Talent Operations function at Talkdesk is a supportive but strategic function to the Talent organization. This individual will be an expert on all tools, a candidate experience extraordinaire, and be part of the team that helps our processes scale with our growing company.
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. We’re looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey.
- Schedule candidate virtual interviews for a growing team of Portugal Recruiters through our ATS (Greenhouse) and Google Calendar
- Manage day-of-interview operations (point of contact for candidates to ensure virtual interview experience is frictionless)
- Develop and implement strategies, workflows and processes to make the talent acquisition process seamless and scalable
- Assist with ATS (Greenhouse) optimization and training (including documentation in our company wiki)
- Maintain high integrity and accuracy of ATS (Greenhouse) data
- Provide Tier 1 support and day-to-day issue resolution to end-users of our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition/Human Resources/Administration preferred
- Exposure to Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Trello preferred
- Fast-growing startup experience preferred
- Excellent analytical/quantitative skills and the proven ability to translate analysis into actionable tasks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the keen ability to develop rapport with diverse candidates
- Ability to develop strong trusting relationships in a demanding and high-performing work environment
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.