At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Work independently in a remote setting, integrated in small teams, to develop the best product on the market, keeping an effective communication with coworkers and stakeholders.
- Implement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growth
- Collaborate with experienced software engineers in the design, development and maintenance stages of the Talkdesk product
- Collaborate with our support engineers and customer support representatives to understand our customers' needs, enhance Talkdesk usability and resolve technical issues
- Work well in a modern agile software engineering environment (with source code control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, extensive testing, and continuous deployment)
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day; see an immediate impact of your work and value you created for customers
- Software engineering background with experience in OO programming and TDD;
- Flexibility to change between backend and frontend challenges;
- Eagerness and flexibility to switch between backend and frontend challenges
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure;
- Be fearless about learning new technologies and technical approaches to application development;
- Good written and spoken English.
Nice to haves / Pluses:
- Familiar with Git, Kotlin, React JS, Ruby, RabbitMQ, Redis and/or MongoDB;
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science, Applied Math, or an engineering-related field;
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.