At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
We're now expanding our LATAM team and looking for top talent to join the next exciting stage our Talkdesk's growth journey. This role will be based in Mexico and work to expand our reach in this location.
- Manage prospects from delivery from our Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to the handoff to our Professional Services Team with the ability to articulate our value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Collaborate with our Client Services, SDR and Marketing teams to optimize sales and customer satisfaction
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices
- Accelerate our growth in our commercial account market segment
- Smoothly transition newly acquired customers over to our Customer Success team to optimize customer retention
- Build and manage a pipeline of leads from prospect to close
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records
- Meet and exceed monthly sales revenue goals
- Help to solidify the competitive posture of Talkdesk
- Experience in a full cycle sales role or in a SDR/ BDR role hunting for net new business
- Experience working in the SaaS industry
- Ideally have some experience selling to C-level executives with a track record of closing deals exceeding $50K ARR
- Consistent track record of quota / target achievement
- Stellar work ethic, passion for closing and exceptional drive
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute both short-term and long-term sales plans
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Strong planning, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in an open office environment and to provide and receive feedback professionally
- Fluent Spanish and English speaking required
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.