We are looking for an experienced and innovative VP EMEA Marketing to lead the EMEA marketing strategy and plan and help drive EMEA growth. Working directly for the CMO and partnering with the GM of EMEA and EMEA sales leader, you will grow and lead the EMEA team, be responsible for demand generation, awareness, communications, critical customer engagement and events across the region.
At Talkdesk, our leadership team is empowered to make bold moves and take calculated risks to shatter the boundaries of customer experience. Our customer obsession is fueled by a relentless dedication to innovation, accelerating our speed-to-market. The commitment and passion of our leadership is the core of the Talkdesk employee experience, driving a contagious excitement (inside and outside the company) to be a Talkdesker, to be a part of this incredible unicorn movement. Through words and actions, our executives have the freedom to architect every facet of their respective organizations while continuously improving the way that we rapidly scale to solve problems. They take pride in doing things a little differently and sometimes, in finding new ways to address old problems, and most importantly, in an innate curiosity that continuously moves Talkdesk forward.
- Work as part of the EMEA senior management team and the global marketing team
- Develop and deliver the EMEA marketing strategy and plan to meet agreed revenue pipeline targets. Deliver on direct and partner growth expectations
- Grow and lead the EMEA marketing team to exceed expected results
- Define and execute programs to creatively demonstrate Talkdesk’s value to prospects, customers and partners
- Drive and support all Talkdesk EMEA communications. This will include support for the corporate and EMEA PR, AR and Social programs
- Define and successfully execute key prospect, customer and partner events to support key pipeline and customer renewal & advocacy goals
- Drive and support all Talkdesk EMEA communications and events. This will include support for the corporate and EMEA PR and media teams and the delivery of key prospect, customer and partner events
- Incorporate Account Based Marketing (ABM) activities to key accounts
- Working with the EMEA partner organization, drive partner marketing activities
- Create and develop an EMEA marketing operations environment that supports the business goals through data, insights, analytics, and leverages the global marketing technology infrastructure
- Drive contact database growth/health and governance
- A solid background within B2B marketing (ideally 10+ years)
- Previous field marketing experience covering multiple locations across the UK and EMEA
- Experience at leadership level - either currently Senior Director or VP level.
- Previous experience in a similar industry such as contact centre, telephony, or customer experience / customer service
- Previous experience in a rapid pace, hyper growth, scaling organisation
- Proven ability to manage a dynamic team of marketing professionals with wide ranging experience and skills
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness, demand and bookings
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Ability to demonstrate track record of success in all key areas of responsibility
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies
- Inbound marketing strategy/execution experience
- Bachelor Degree in marketing or business, or comparable education/experience
- MBA preferred
- Marketing automation experience (Marketo)
- Salesforce automation experience (Salesforce.com)
- Office Productivity experience (Google Apps)
- Strong oral and written English skills required and fluency or proficiency in mulitple European languages is a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.