At Talkdesk, we are the disruptors of an antiquated multi-billion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With more than 50% of our headcount dedicated to research and development (R&D), we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our software has been recognised by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester, and Forbes as being on the bleeding-edge. Our fast-paced environment allows those who are gritty, driven and opportunistic to thrive. If you want to join a hyper-growth company impacting an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
We are looking for an experienced product storyteller and strategist who can understand market dynamics, personal, and business objectives of prospects and customers and communicate about our product in a compelling, succinct, and authentic manner. You will join a stellar, agile marketing team that brings new products & services to market, drives competitive intelligence and positioning, analyses opportunities, and influences go-to-market tactics. You possess a record of success in dynamic environments and grace in collaborating with multiple stakeholders to get stuff done. You savour measuring the impact of your work.
- Create short and long-term strategy to maximise sales and end-user adoption of Talkdesk’s cloud contact centre platform
- Drive messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies for Talkdesk’s platform features
- Deeply understand our products, buyers, competition, and markets
- Represent the company and the product to prospects, customers and analysts
- Develop competitive strategies and playbooks
- Successfully tell our product story through collateral, case studies, webinars, demos, and supporting sales enablement
- Deliver compelling presentations to small & large groups about our products & solutions
- Develop demo videos and other visual materials
- Collaborate with Integrated Marketing, Customer Marketing, Communications and Content to maximize the impact of product innovations and to maintain a compelling and consistent market voice
- Drive go-to-market efforts for new features and verticals
- Deliver messaging strategies that appeal to potential and existing customers
- Launch new features to sales, prospects, analysts and customers with supporting materials and clear messages
- Partner with our sales team to win opportunities
- Conduct and manage market research
- Help coach Product Marketing Managers and Associates
- Work with Product Management, Sales, Customer Success, and Executive Management to help prioritise market needs, product roadmaps, and investment to achieve and exceed business goals
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of experience with demonstrated success marketing contact centre software
- University graduate, MBA desirable
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making; ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems
- Proven track record of developing and delivering messaging and materials that drive pipeline, higher win rates, and revenue
- Highly effective presentation skills to large audiences and potential customers
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work across organisational lines, command respect, and influence without authority
- Experience conducting and analysing market and competitive research
- Must be able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment, and switch rapidly from strategy to execution
- English native speaker. German or Portuguese speaker is a plus
- Role is to be based in either London, remote UK or Portugal (Lisbon).
- Travel will be required (20%-30%)
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.