Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
We are looking for an experienced and innovative Head of EMEA Marketing to create and execute marketing strategy to support the EMEA business. You will grow and manage the EMEA team, be responsible for demand generation, communications and brand, critical customer engagement and events across the region.
- Work as part of the EMEA senior management team and the global marketing team
- Develop and deliver the EMEA marketing strategy and to meet agreed pipeline targets and deliver on direct and partner growth expectations
- Grow and lead the EMEA marketing team to exceed expected results
- Define and execute programs to creatively demonstrate Talkdesk’s value to prospects, customers and partners
- Drive and support all Talkdesk EMEA communications. This will include support for the corporate and EMEA PR, AR and Social programs
- Define and successfully execute key prospect, customer and partner events to support key pipeline and customer renewal & advocacy goals
- Drive and support all Talkdesk EMEA communications and events. This will include support for the corporate and EMEA PR and media teams and the delivery of key prospect, customer and partner events
- Incorporate Account Based Marketing (ABM) activities to key accounts
- Support the EMEA partner organization through the execution of partner marketing activities incorporating communications, partner programs, events, and demand campaigns
- Create and develop an EMEA marketing operations environment that supports the business goals through data, insights, analytics, and leverages the global marketing technology infrastructure
- Drive contact database growth/health and governance
- Seven or more years in B2B marketing
- Three or more years of field or regional marketing leadership experience in the UK
- Proven ability to manage a dynamic team of marketing professionals with wide ranging experience and skills
- Proven experience working with sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness, demand and bookings
- Ability to demonstrate track record of success in all key areas of responsibility
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies
- Inbound marketing strategy/execution experience
- Bachelor Degree in marketing or business, or comparable education/experience
- MBA preferred
- Marketing automation experience (Marketo)
- Salesforce automation experience (Salesforce.com)
- Office Productivity experience (Google Apps
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.