At Talkdesk, we are the disruptors of an antiquated multi-billion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With more than 50% of our headcount dedicated to research and development (R&D), we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our software has been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester, and Forbes as being on the bleeding-edge. Our fast-paced environment allows those who are gritty, driven and opportunistic to thrive. If you want to join a hyper-growth company impacting an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for educating prospective customers on Talkdesk products, qualifying leads and helping close deals.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high-level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- Make the appropriate research to produce key contacts and critical account information prior to a prospecting call
- High level of English (daily communication)
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Driven to achieve results in a competitive market
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to take initiative
- Availability to be based in Lisbon office
- Experience in Sales
- Experience in Tech market
- Other langues speaker besides English or Portuguese
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.