As a member of the EMEA Professional Services team, the Engagement Manager will lead key implementation projects for enterprise customers across the EMEA region. To succeed in this role, you’ll need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. You are a hands-on person, willing to work side-by-side with our Solutions Consultants to implement technical solutions that meet the customer’s expectations. Experience with SaaS and CRM solutions is an asset in this position. If you’re a team player and a problem-solver, we’d like to meet you.
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk takers; we don't follow a traditional way of doing things, and we will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences and exceeds customer expectations. From humble beginnings - born from a hackathon in 2011 - to becoming one of the fastest-growing and most well-respected companies in the world, Talkdesk is revolutionizing the contact center industry. With more than $124 million in funding and 1,800+ customers, we are a bold, ambitious hyper-growth company on a journey unlike any other. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Serve as the primary technical point of contact for Talkdesk’s largest, most strategic customers
- Define and build scalable processes for 1) deploying Talkdesk technical features, and 2) solving complex technical issues, across the entire customer base
- Define project scope, schedule project activities, and integrate those into the broader project plan with the customer project manager(s)
- Engage with the Customer Success team to identify the following:
- Summarize customer complaints involving bugs, product roadmap and short term work arounds
- Develop scope and project plan related to agreed solution plan
- Overall management of open issues/projects and technical communication with Customers
- Develop trust with client leadership to remove project roadblocks and ensure project success.
- Work with customers to track work progress, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Understand customer use cases, formulate best practices, and document requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to unexpected situations.
- Conduct engaging demos of feature enhancements for new and existing customers
- Participate in the sales cycle as necessary to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Support, etc. to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests
- 5-7 years of experience in Professional Services or Consulting, or 3-5 years of IT project management experience in a SaaS business
- A proven track record of managing and delivering IT projects for enterprise companies
- Engaging personality and possesses a true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels
- A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand progressive technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when dealing with clients
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- PMP Certification or equivalent preferred
- Salesforce and other CRM experience preferred
- Travel requirement: up to 20%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.