As a member of the Professional Services team, the Solutions Consultant will be involved in key implementation projects for enterprise customers across their assigned region (North America, EMEA, etc) to deploy Talkdesk’s leading Contact Center as a Service Solution to meet customers’ requirements.
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk takers; we don't follow a traditional way of doing things, and we will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences and exceeds customer expectations. From humble beginnings - born from a hackathon in 2011 - to becoming one of the fastest-growing and most well-respected companies in the world, Talkdesk is revolutionizing the contact center industry. With more than $124 million in funding and 1,800+ customers, we are a bold, ambitious hyper-growth company on a journey unlike any other. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Lead Talkdesk implementations with new and existing customers including gathering and documenting requirements (functional & technical), designing prototypes, configuring & integrating systems, testing, and training
- Understand customer requirements & use cases to formulate best practices and establish Talkdesk as the best solution to address needs & ensure customer success
- Lead or assist with project scoping, creating project plans, planning and scheduling project activities. Integrate plans with customer’s project managers for the successful execution of Talkdesk's deployments
- Implement new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, validation rules, approval processes, triggers, and email alerts within Talkdesk's solution and/or 3rd party CRM systems
- Develop trust with client leadership and other stakeholders to remove project roadblocks and ensure project success
- Work with customers to track work progress, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to unexpected situations. Able to produce technical documentation
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Support, etc. to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests
- Participate in the sales cycle as necessary to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field
- 2-5 years of experience in Professional Services/Consulting roles or 5 years in IT Applications Development/Software Product Development or similar role in a SaaS business
- Experience implementing or integrating with CRMs (Salesforce, MS Dynamics and other) and/or Contact Center Solutions preferred
- Software implementation, coding experience and familiar with Web Services (SOAP/WDSL) is a plus
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when interacting with clients. Client management experience highly valued
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail. A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels.
- Highly organized self-starter that runs towards opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Travel requirement: up to 20%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.