Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
As a member of the EMEA Professional Services team, the Engagement Manager will lead key implementation projects for enterprise customers across the EMEA region.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to communicate well and multi-task under tight deadlines. You are a hands-on person, willing to work side-by-side with our Solutions Consultants to implement technical solutions that meet the customer’s expectations. Experience with SaaS and CRM solutions is an asset in this position. If you’re a team player and a problem-solver, we’d like to meet you.
- Lead Talkdesk’s largest Enterprise customer implementation projects from kick-off to completion
- Define project scope, schedule project activities, and integrate those into the broader project plan with the customer project manager(s)
- Develop trust with client leadership to remove project roadblocks and ensure project success.
- Work with customers to track work progress, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Understand customer use cases, formulate best practices, and document requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Engineering, Support, etc. to ensure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests
- Participate in the sales cycle as necessary to gather requirements, formulate the delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
- At least 3 years of experience managing technical projects, preferably from a vendor standpoint
- A proven track record of delivering IT projects for enterprise companies, ideally including SaaS solutions
- Engaging personality and possessing a true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels.
- Ability to communicate and manage escalations and maintain C level relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment, such as strong organization skills and business acumen
- Salesforce and other CRM experience preferred
- Project Management certification desirable
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Travel requirement: up to 20%
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.