At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Establish pricing proposal intake and approval process using a systematic approach
- Document Pricing philosophy and key functional stakeholders involved in Committee
- Maintain pricing lists and work closely with the Billing team to ensure SKU's are associated with appropriate lists
- Identify price change triggers and work with stakeholders to assess and plan for potential impacts (example triggers include: EOL, consolidations, migrations, upgrades/added functionality, new product, etc)
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand the value proposition and competitive differentiation of each product and how it impacts pricing
- Conduct margin analysis and discount analysis on pricing proposals
- Set agenda and lead bi-weekly Pricing Steering Committee meetings
- Have the ability to understand and influence sales, marketing, product management and finance to drive pricing discussions that lead to timely agreement and approvals
- Continue to drive and iterate on pricing intake and approval process
- Have an undergraduate degree in a quantitative field; MBA is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in B2B technology with a track record of designing and driving value-add programs within finance, operations, product or engineering
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- Experience leading projects and collaborating cross-functionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.