As a Demo Engineer at Talkdesk you'll be transforming our software products and platform into meaningful stories that engage customers and inspire them to invest in Talkdesk.
The job function will interface with all Product departments, and will be a fast-paced role, and will change as new innovations and products are being built. We are looking for someone who will be hands-on with new products and feels comfortable working in staging and pre-production environments. Candidates are expected to be a power user who are not afraid to roll up their sleeves to build use cases from scratch.
Lastly this role will work with Product Marketing to help define our messaging and use cases to ensure our Demonstrations are "On Message" and align with real-world problems and Industry expectations.
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk takers; we don't follow a traditional way of doing things, and we will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences and exceeds customer expectations. From humble beginnings - born from a hackathon in 2011 - to becoming one of the fastest-growing and most well-respected companies in the world, Talkdesk is revolutionizing the contact center industry. With more than $124 million in funding and 1,800+ customers, we are a bold, ambitious hyper-growth company on a journey unlike any other. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- 3+ years experience working in a SaaS-based product role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Deep product knowledge of the Talkdesk Platform (or SaaS equivalent)
- Passion + Creativity! To build demonstration that have a WOW factor, and sets us apart from our competitors.
- Grit: A "Do Whatever it Takes" attitude to meet deadlines
- Aptitude to "Always be learning". We innovate and a rapid pace and need teammates who can learn new solutions very quickly
- Interface with Talkdesk Product + Engineering to align our efforts with their product development cycle.
- Work with product marketing to establish messaging and tone for demonstrations.
- Develop + Operate new products during staging, early-access to prove out useability.
- Develop end-user stories which showcase each product.
- Develop documentation and participate with Sales Enablement.
- Lead demonstrations for Internal and Customer-Facing Product Launch events.
- Offer subject matter expertise to Sales + SE teams for technical questions on developing projects.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.