At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk takers; we don't follow a traditional way of doing things, and we will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences and exceeds customer expectations. From humble beginnings - born from a hackathon in 2011 - to becoming one of the fastest-growing and most well-respected companies in the world, Talkdesk is revolutionizing the contact center industry. With more than $124 million in funding and 1,800+ customers, we are a bold, ambitious hyper-growth company on a journey unlike any other. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Be the company ambassador, networking and attracting amazing talent;
- Build strong relationships within the company, especially with all hiring managers and stakeholders;
- Quickly assess and evaluate current recruitment practices and tools, streamlining and strengthening the hiring process;
- Manage, create and develop recruitment campaigns for all open vacancies;
- Maintain and develop a network and database of talent;
- Develop a reliable hiring forecast and work with the Talent Director to build long term recruitment strategies.
- Degree in HR or similar area;
- Good communication skills - fluent in English;
- Preferable 1 year experience in full life cycle recruitment;
- Strong ability in understanding requirements for the purpose of sourcing and hiring qualified candidates for open roles;
- Ability to deliver results at short notice by being highly organized and proactive;
- Ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands;
- Passionate about recruitment.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.