Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
You will have the opportunity to join a Talent Team that is committed to hitting ambitious targets and partners closely with the business to achieve them.
- Support Talent Acquisition team members throughout the recruitment lifecycle
- Manage sourcing process for Engineering and Non-Engineering roles from end-to-end
- Keep up-to-date on tech candidate market and represent Talkdesk Talent Team
- Be the first point of contact for candidates - identify and contact qualified candidates for the open roles
- Ensure the best candidate experience and update the database (ATS)
- Be part of Talent Team initiatives such as Recruitment Events and Meetups.
- Degree in HR, Management, Social Sciences or similar area
- Good communication skills - fluent in English and Portuguese
- Be aware of sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Strong ability in understanding role and candidate requirements
- Ability to deliver results at short notice by being highly organized and proactive
- Ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.