At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
As People Operations Admin, you will be responsible for Talkdesk's Compensation Process, with greater focus on a specific compensation component - the Flex Compensation - on a day-to-day basis, from the moment employees are hired to the moment they leave the company
- Implement and overviews operationally the Flex Compensation Policy and associated one, Flex Compensation workflows and procedures;
- Align and coordinates with Finance team and others where applicable;
- Employee Flex Onboarding;
- Induction training on flex to all newcomers;
- Add the new hires in the Flex Management System;
- Ensure that the yearly plafond is uploaded in BambooHR on a monthly basis;
- Periodically send the calculated Flex values to Finance;
- Make all necessary updates and reviews to the Flex Compensation Policy upon approval;
- Manage all flex requests from staff - receive all requests, reply back to the employee, follow the respective workflow and keep track of all steps and data;
- Within the Flex Compensation framework, check the employee's flex balance, follow through all flex requests;
- Ensure that physical items are shipped to employees (must check the employee's home address in BambooHR);
- Employee Flex Offboarding: analyse the flex amounts paid up to the last contract date and calculate the final balance either to be paid to the employee (through one of the available options) or to be deducted from the final payslip;
- Support all flex related questions, emails or others;
- Yield regular reports related to flex options consumption, identifying usage trends and patterns;
- Flag increases in exposure to risk;
- Control for overall company and individual flex limits/thresholds;
- Manage all suppliers and observe contractual commitments with flex partners.
- 1 to 2 years of experience;
- Bachelor degree;
- Ability to handle employee sensitive data and maintain confidentiality;
- Experience working with suppliers;
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness;
- Ability to self-manage high volume workload.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.