Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Translate organization priorities into paid media campaigns that achieve pipeline and ROI targets
- Manage successful launch of paid media campaigns across Linkedin, YouTube, AdWords, Ad networks and emerging digital channels
- Test and analyze campaign performance metrics, using internal analytics and ROI measurement tools to optimize performance and meet business objectives
- Leverage data-driven insights to inform planning and optimization for future media and content strategies
- Manage paid media budget and in-quarter forecasting of spend
- Coordinate with creative and media agencies on successful delivery of paid media campaigns
- Provide input into optimization of the customer journey across all marketing touchpoints
- Manage internal policy and brand safety processes for paid media programs
- Communicate program performance to internal stakeholders on monthly and quarterly basis
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing focused role
- Expertise with the concepts of Digital Marketing (AdWords, LinkedIn & Display a priority)
- Familiar with marketing automation, CRM, attribution and site optimization tools
- Superior project timeline development and management skills
- Seasoned at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solver
- Able to maintain excellent written and verbal communication with all parties
- High energy and go getter attitude; comfortable working autonomously
- Proficient in Google docs, slides, sheets or equivalent (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Comfortable presenting to stakeholders and dealing with ambiguity
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.