Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Help to develop, build and maintain a library of product training videos.
- Create video scripts and recordings.
- Explain simple and complex information in a clear manner, both visually and in writing.
- Work closely with Knowledge, Video and Product specialists to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product, ensure the accuracy of the information, and create high-quality assets.
- Act as a customer advocate during content production and delivery, ensuring that the content meets the needs of the customers and is highly available to them.
- Seek ways to improve product training and documentation, providing product improvement recommendations that drive ease of use.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Education, Communications, or a related field. Or: Advanced or Professional training in the fields of Instructional Design or Video Editing.
- Native or fluent in English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with text, video and image editing software.
- Familiarity with, or interest in, the creation of training materials.
- A strong desire to learn new technologies.
- Willingness to work with other digital formats, if needed, such as GIFs and images.
- Curiosity to figure out how things work and how the end-users perceive and adopt a new software.
- Patient and highly organized, with acute attention to detail.
- Willingness to work in a technology-driven environment, which is also fast-paced and constantly changing.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable, both in text and image, by multiple audiences.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
- Previous experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.