Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Are you passionate about all things security? As a member of the Engineering Security Team at Talkdesk you will help on the team effort of building a safer Talkdesk.
- Support the Engineering Security team in multiple processes such as access management and audits;
- Help automate the work required to implement the security processes;
- Report on several security controls related to the security processes;
- Work closely with the engineering teams to help implement process improvements.
- BA or relevant experience;
- Experience on implementing business processes;
- Solution focused and critical thinking;
- Highly organized and methodical;
- Autonomous and proactive.
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of privacy regulations (ex: GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA);
- Knowledge of security frameworks (ex: ISO27K, FedRAMP, NIST, ENISA, CSA-CCM).
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.