At Talkdesk we are the disruptors of an antiquated multibillion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With over 50% of our headcount dedicated to R&D, we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our product has been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester and Forbes. Our fast-paced environment allows those that are gritty, driven, money motivated to thrive. Our all intensive two-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster. If you want to join a hyper growth company that will impact an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
Talkdesk is looking for Salesforce Developers. This candidate is a member of the Business Applications Team and is responsible for creating extensions to the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud platforms that have a deep integration with Talkdesk’s innovative call center platform.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
- Work closely with the Product Managers to understand business requirements and determine scope of development efforts
- Work closely with Talkdesk Engineering Teams to coordinate efforts and dependencies
- Mentor junior developers, provide technical leadership and perform code reviews
- Deep knowledge of Force.com Apex and Visualforce coding and best practices
- Deep knowledge of the SFDC database model
- Good knowledge of bidirectional data integration using REST-based web services
- Experience integrating customized remote applications into SFDC
- Knowledge of object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Experience troubleshooting and finding multiple solutions to a complex problem
- Established leadership skills with a team-player mentality required
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field of study
- At least 3 years of professional experience developing on the Force.com platform
- Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Advanced Developer is a plus
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is a plus
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.