Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Talkdesk is currently looking for a QA Tester / Functional Expert to work with our Engineering, Product, Support and Customer Success teams and to have the responsibility to keep our platform and services working at full steam. For this particular role, you’ll need to have a good knowledge of how each team works and how they interact with one another.
A day in the office for a QA Tester:
- Working as a team (by this we mean working with your designated team) focusing on working and analyzing of requirements, active participation in SCRUM ceremonies; updating and creating user stories;
- Helping engineers in pinpointing issues that are observed throughout our product and deliver solutions that will help solve this issue;
- Able to write and read bug reports and have to make the deadlines in the sprints;
- Provide a good description on the bug issues to our developers by using several tools (i.e. Written reports, visual queues like videos, images and so on);
- Work with Support and Customer Success team to identify high-impact bugs and coordinate fixes with the engineering team.
- At least a year of experience in the field;
- Understand the bug lifecycle (Analyzing - Reporting - Testing - Checking);
- Knowledge in User Stories gathering and analysis;
- Ability to identify business risks from written requirements (user stories);
- Experience in creating Test plans and Cases;
- Creativity & out-of-the-box thinking in designing new ideas to find bugs is important. Standard QA processes won’t always work at Talkdesk;
- Be able to work as a team-player and be able to synergise with other teams;
- QA Mindset: They build stuff, you break stuff and love it;
- Detail-oriented Person;
- C1 or equivalent level of English Proficiency;
Nice to have:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar area of study;
- Experience working under SCRUM environments;
- ISTQB Foundation Certification;
- Understanding of Automation Processes.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.