At Talkdesk, We disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Oversee the daily activities of your 2nd Line Support team in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand the importance of KPIs & have the ability to analyze, implement & continually improve best practice processes and address suggestions on improvements.
- Provide daily leadership to the team to meet & exceed customer & partner expectations & business targets in order to accomplish your goals.
- Respond to escalating issues in a quick, effective & courteous manner and take appropriate action.
- Lead Talkdesk’s complex customer support triage tasks.
- Outline steps to reproduce, drive issues through resolution and manage customer communication effectively
- Take escalated issues from tier 1 or any of the client services team and drive them through resolution on a timely manner
- Point of contact for partner and user developers, comfortable navigating and advising on custom solutions
- Develop tools to automate the team’s most time consuming recurring tasks
- Time management and prioritization methods are second nature to you
- Identify relevant customer feedback and be the voice of our customer to the rest of the internal teams
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Develop trust with client leadership to remove roadblocks and ensure customer success
- Work with customers to track work progress, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Understand customer use cases, formulate best practices, and document requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to unexpected situations.
- Conduct engaging demos of feature enhancements for new and existing customers
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Professional Services, Engineering etc. to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests.
- Engaging personality and a true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels;
- 5-7 years of experience in Customer Support delivery and a proven track record of resolving complex tier 2 issues;
- Experience and skill sets related to Salesforce, Zendesk, ServiceNow, and other CRM tools;
- Experience and skill sets related to voice API providers such as Twilio, Plivo, Nexmo;
- Chrome developer console feels like home to you;
- Experience with Networking protocols (DNS, TCP/IP);
- Experience with RTC related protocols is a plus (VoIP, SIP, WebRTC, ICE);
- Experience querying databases (SQL, Looker);
- Comfortable with REST API’s, track record in troubleshooting and helping to implement on external systems.
Nice to have:
- Experience with coding/scripting languages such as Rubi, JS or Batch.
- Knowledge of industry standards auth methods (OAuth, SAML).
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.