Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Lead Talkdesk’s complex customer support triage tasks. Outline steps to reproduce, drive issues through resolution and manage customer communication effectively
- Take escalated issues from tier 1 or any of the client services team and drive them through resolution on a timely manner
- Point of contact for partner and user developers, comfortable navigating and advising on custom solutions
- Develop tools to automate the team’s most time consuming recurring tasks
- Time management and prioritization methods are second nature to you
- Identify relevant customer feedback and be the voice of our customer to the rest of the internal teams
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers' individual needs
- Develop trust with client leadership to remove roadblocks and ensure customer success
- Work with customers to track work progress, and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning
- Understand customer use cases, formulate best practices, and document requirements (functional and technical) needed to address client needs
- Leverage strong technical acumen to identify process and technical solutions dynamically to unexpected situations.
- Conduct engaging demos of feature enhancements for new and existing customers
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Professional Services, Engineering etc. to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests
- 5-7 years of experience in Customer Support delivery, or 3-5 years of IT Project management experience in a SaaS business
- Experience and skill sets related to Salesforce (certified admin), voice API providers such as twilio, plivo nexmo etc. and other programmatic analysis tools
- Experience with coding / scripting languages such as rubi, JS or batch
- Experience querying databases (SQL, Looker)
- Comfortable with REST API’s, track record in troubleshooting and helping to implement on external systems
- Knowledge of industry standards auth methods is a plus (OAuth, SAML)
- Chrome developer console feels like home to you
- Experience with Networking protocols (DNS, TCP/IP,)
- Experience with RTC related protocols is a plus (VoIP, SIP, WebRTC, ICE)
- A proven track record of resolving complex tier 2 issues
- Engaging personality and possesses a true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.