Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
At Talkdesk, the Web Team is based on multidisciplinary expertise to build the next generation of digital user experiences. We combine the creativity of our UI UX designers, along with the programmatic magic from developers, as well as the strategic SEO minds, to deliver personalized experiences with custom content that engages our user audiences. We strongly believe that true value stems from knowledge, not from position, we promote agile and collaborative practices, and we strive to treat others with respect and deference.
- Champion Talkdesk's brand and translate it into compelling high-end visual deliverables applied for the web, digital touch points and campaigns.
- Create innovative digital experiences for web and mobile platforms.
- Experience working with and creating design systems, enabling team members within and outside the team in it’s application.
- Focus on responsive design, providing design solutions across various touchpoints and breakpoints.
- Translate user centered website product functionality into user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Validate design concepts measuring usability, considering market analysis, SEO metrics, and marketing needs, and balance against technical constraints/opportunities.
- Optimize solutions based on user input, tests and metrics.
- Design high fidelity mockups using tools such as Sketch, Adobe Suite, and Invision.
- Create motion concepts to illustrate ideas & interaction principles.
- Create iconography and illustrative elements that enhance the visual experience.
- Work very closely with the digital development, content and SEO teams to deliver the best output.
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
- Synthesise research insights and communicate them to the team and business stakeholders in a compelling way.
- Present design solutions confidently to stakeholders, facilitating discussions and building trusting relationships.
- Able to plan, estimate and take responsibility for on-time deliverables.
- Willing to collaborate across teams and work with feedback from team members, designers, developers, and the marketing team.
- Mentor team members to up-level their capabilities
Qualifications and characteristics
- 6+ years within a dedicated digital design role (agency or client-side).
- Exceptional design aesthetics with digital design and user interface portfolio to demonstrate.
- Experience in user experience, user testing, and user research.
- Experience working with, and creating design systems.
- Proven ability to design brand identities, grid systems, responsive layouts and applications for web, desktop and mobile.
- Strong aesthetic skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking skills.
- Strong experience in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision.
- Experience in Agile and Sprint working methodologies.
- Experience with using CMS such as Wordpress or others.
- Basic understanding in web development languages and technologies as well as Bootstrap framework behaviour.
- Exposure to web personalization methodology and platforms.
- Working knowledge in HTML/CSS
- Strong organizational skills and flexibility to adapt to different processes and workflow.
- Handle tight deadlines with ease, and able to work on multiple projects
- C-Level English both written and Spoken.
- IOT, VR, Motion design & illustration is a plus.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.