At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
- Be part of a small, but in expansion, team of developers focused in delivering the best custom web solutions in the market.
- You’ll be part of a multidisciplinary Web department responsible for the design, development and strategy for the Talkdesk communication and stand point in the enterprise world.
- Conceptualise, validate and develop backend solutions to optimize website performance, scalability and stakeholder enablement.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Web team in the design, development and maintenance stages of the Talkdesk institucional websites.
- Work well in a modern agile development environment (with source code control, dev/stage/prod release cycle and continuous deployment)
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day; see an immediate impact of your work and value you created for users.
- Backend development background with experience in OO and Functional programming approaches and also TDD
- Solid Experience working with REST API’s and using those to integrate with third party services, like CRM or Marketing Analytic tools (Marketo, Trustpilot, Pathfactory).
- Targeting and Personalization methodology and applications (bespoke and integrated).
- Experience with complex Information Architecture, content tagging
- Proficiency developing solutions using PHP, Wordpress (or other), and MySQL.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.