At Talkdesk, our Engineering team follows a micro-service architecture approach to build the next generation of Talkdesk, with vertical teams responsible for all the decisions under their services. Through our Agile Coaches, we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming and we won’t let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that the only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position and we always treat others with respect, deference and patience.
Talkdesk is looking for a Microsoft Dynamics Developer to join our Strategic Integrations Team, and help us to create extensions to Microsoft Dynamics platforms that have a deep integration with Talkdesk’s innovative call center platform.
- Work independently as well as in small teams to develop the best product on the marketImplement a scalable, stable, and user-friendly product that can handle our current growthCollaborate with experienced software engineers in the design, development and maintenance stages of the Talkdesk product
- Collaborate with our front-end developers to enhance the user experience
- Collaborate with our support engineers and customer support representatives to understand our customer’s needs, enhance Talkdesk usability and resolve technical issues
- Work well in a modern agile software engineering environment (with source code control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, extensive testing, and continuous deployment)
- Solve challenging technical problems and put your skills to the test every day; see an immediate impact of your work and value you created for customers
- Software engineering background with experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Top-notch programming skills, ability to produce quality code that is maintainable, efficient, reliable and secure
- Familiar with Git, Agile methodologies and XRM as a plus
- Be fearless about learning new technologies and technical approaches to application development
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.