Are you ready to unleash your creativity for a major hyper-growth company product?
As a Video & Motion Graphics Producer, you will be part of a highly talented team that will ensure the many projects pertaining Talkdesk growth. Collaborate with cross-functional teams working on multiple projects. Share your experience, help the brand evolve and create videos and motion design concepts that will be seen in international conferences, fairs and online for maximum exposure.
- Work with team members to develop streamlined video and motion design processes, strategic expansion, and maintenance of technical infrastructure.
- Understand the impact and responsibility of the results in the Creative Team regarding the company’s business goals.
- Explore emergent technologies and methodologies to help produce cutting-edge creative executions and department workflow efficiencies
- Actively educates internal groups about motion design while providing a contribution to the development of stakeholders relationships.
- Take responsibility for on-time deliverables.
- Collaborate with several teams within Talkdesk.
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
- Experience in Agile and Sprint working methodologies and planning the work accordingly to these.
- Be able to quickly visualize ideas for proposals and presentations.
- Be a Champions Talkdesk’s brand and translate it into compelling high-end storytelling
Qualifications and characteristics
- 3+ Years of experience in video and motion design.
- A reel/portfolio of commercial work demonstrating an exceptional design and narrative aesthetic produced for client-oriented projects.
- Scriptwriting and storyboarding skills.
- Good knowledge of an editing program like Adobe Premiere Pro (or similar editing software such as Final Cut or Avid).
- Good knowledge of a compositing program like After Effects.
- Good knowledge of design software packages including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Basic knowledge of Video recording and lighting.
- Handle with tight deadlines with ease.
- Good motion and visual design skills.
- Good aesthetic skills, organization skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking skills.
- Enthusiastic, highly creative, detail & result-oriented.
- C-Level English both written and Spoken.