Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Meet and exceed quotas of calls, presentations and sales qualified leads as set forth by the Senior Director of Sales Development
- Conduct daily cold-calling and online lead generation activities to maintain a funnel of active leads and follow-up as required
- Manage prospects from lead generation through demos with the ability to articulate value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Work closely with the entire sales organization to accelerate the sales cycle and to extend our reach into target accounts
- Conduct web and phone-based demos to drive customer acquisition
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain and report on SDR activity and metrics
- Fully-understand, articulate and sell all Talkdesk products & services
- Internalize the Talkdesk mission and vision
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
- B.A./B.S. degree required
- 1-3 years of experience in Sales Development, Lead Generation, Sales, and/or Marketing
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate entry and management of lead data in a CRM system was required
- Comfortable spending the majority of the workday on the phone with prospect contacts at all levels of the organization (Analysts, Managers, Directors, VPs and C-level Executives)
- Ability to build successful client relationships and overcome objections/rejections over the phone
- Comfortable with a business-to-business sales environment
- Proven ability with list building and cold calling prospects
- Comfortable with web-based demo software and tools
- Strong writing, presentation and communication skills
- Highly organized professional with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in an open office environment and to provide and receive feedback professionally
- Desire for continuous learning, improvement and overall career growth
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.