At Talkdesk we are the disruptors of an antiquated multibillion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With over 50% of our headcount dedicated to R&D, we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our product has been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester and Forbes. Our fast-paced environment allows those that are gritty, driven, money motivated to thrive. Our all intensive two-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster. If you want to join a hyper growth company that will impact an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
- Meet and exceed quotas of new accounts added daily
- Research key target accounts and contacts
- Input key accounts into Salesforce for strategic outreach
- Strategize with the Sales Development and Account Executive teams to identify additional targets
- Participate in cross functional team meetings with the Sales Development and Account Executive teams
- Internalize the Talkdesk mission and vision
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Salesforce Experience preferred
- Self starter with a coachable personality
- Experience working with a team
- Highly organized professional with a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in an open office environment and to provide and receive feedback professionally
- Desire for continuous learning, improvement and overall career growth
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.