Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Deep understanding of the technical aspects of managing a website, analytics, UX, technical /content SEO, information architecture, functionality
- Strategic partner and consensus builder with other teams, helping them translate business requirements into customer-centric web experiences and working with them on SEO friendly content to rank for key terms and driving traffic growth
- Drive collaboration among product, marketing, engineering and creative
- Experience scaling a website into international markets
- Experience with web optimization and testing frameworks
- Scaled web/site experimentation utilizing methodologies such as A/B testing and machine learning
- Transform Talkdesk’s web properties into world-class, leading-edge destinations across international markets in support of our aggressive growth targets
- Increase web traffic and conversions to leads/pipeline from the website, from key business segments, personas, and roles
- Increase engagement via a holistic and personalized web experience and help shorten the prospect and customer journey through the buying process
- Own strategy and roadmap for how Talkdesk evolves and scales its web presence with the business across segments, product offerings, verticals, partners and different international markets
- Lead SEO function, hold the broader marketing team accountable to deliver against joint initiatives to increase traffic growth and educate the larger marketing organization so all web content is optimized for organic search
- Implement a rapid and robust optimization/testing framework and personalization program
- Build consensus with project stakeholders at every level and develop processes and frameworks for high-velocity execution of a multitude of mission-critical, high-priority web and SEO projects
- Strong technical background and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a product or web-related role at B2B company
- Exceptionally strong background in analytics and reporting to shape and define conversion rate optimization (CRO) and experimentation strategy
- Proven success of strong leadership, management, and people skills with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence, collaborate and communicate across all levels and across lines of business, internal resources, and external vendors
- Great at thinking high-level about hard problems and how to solve them
- Proven track record of success in driving business results
- Innovative thinker willing to challenge the status quo and promote creative solutions to solve problems and overcome hurdles
- Meticulous about details, but able to iterate and adapt quickly
- Strong understanding of SEO best practices
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal. Experience presenting to C-level leadership
- Experience working with editorial teams, creative directors and external vendors
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.