At Talkdesk, We are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Born from a hackathon win in 2011, becoming one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Join the adventure and grow with us. With over $124 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hypergrowth company that's innovative, bold and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Work with Talkdesk’s most valuable customers to understand their needs and help them succeed
- Assist in onboarding and ongoing support while nurturing long-term partnerships
- Help customers implement their cloud-based call center to achieve strategic business goals and objectives
- Ensure that our customers get the most out of their investment in Talkdesk
- Develop case studies outlining KPIs and metrics related to Talkdesk’s ROI
- Understand why customers use Talkdesk and how they can derive more value from the product
- Find opportunities for customers to increase their usage of Talkdesk
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition. Work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning customers’ requests for product enhancements
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success, Account Management, or similar role in a SaaS business
- Proven ability to understand progressive technology
- A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience in building compelling business cases backed by data to introduce new processes
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Experience in mitigating churn, driving renewals and other revenue producing programs
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and deriving insights that drive customer value
- Highly organized self-starter who runs towards opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong business acumen
- MBA is appreciated
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.