Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
Would you like to join one of the fastest growing startups in the World? Talkdesk – a recent DEMO Traction Award Winner – is the world’s leading browser-based call center software provider. We have awesome investors, a superb team and we’re looking for top-notch Enterprise Customer Success Manager to help us shape the future of Talkdesk. If you are an experienced Enterprise Customer Success Manager who has a passion for creating lasting business relationships, we would love to have you join our fast growing team.
- Work with Talkdesk’s most valuable customers to understand their needs and help them succeed;
- Assist in onboarding and ongoing support while nurturing long-term partnerships;
- Help customers implement their cloud-based call center to achieve strategic business goals and objectives;
- Ensure that our customers get the most out of their investment in Talkdesk;
- Develop case studies outlining KPIs and metrics related to Talkdesk’s ROI;
- Understand why customers use Talkdesk and how they can derive more value from the product;
- Find opportunities for customers to increase their usage of Talkdesk;
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition. Work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps;
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning customers’ requests for product enhancements.
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Success or similar role in a SaaS business;
- Experience working with Fortune 500 companies;
- Proven ability to understand progressive technology;
- A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds;
- Demonstrated experience in building compelling business cases backed by data to introduce new processes;
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail;
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships;
- Experience in mitigating churn, driving renewals and other revenue producing programs;
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and deriving insights that drive customer value;
- Highly organized self-starter that runs towards opportunities;
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment;
- Strong business acumen;
- MBA is appreciated.