Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win in 2011 and has since become one of the fastest-growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled billions of customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,800+ customers from IBM, Acxiom, Discovery Education, and Peloton, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Works with team members to develop streamlined video and motion design processes, strategic expansion, and maintenance of technical infrastructure.
- Proactively pursues opportunities to improve the strategy to better address Talkdesk objectives.
- Explores emergent technologies and methodologies to help produce cutting-edge creative executions and department workflow efficiencies
- Actively educates internal groups about motion design and video production while providing a contribution to the development of stakeholders relationships.
- Assists and guides other VIdeo and Motion Designers in their professional development.
- Takes responsibility for on-time deliverables.
- Collaborate with various teams within Talkdesk.
- Stay up to date with latest design and technology trends.
- Experience in Agile and Sprint working methodologies and planning the work accordingly to these.
- Excellent organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Design brief format and educates the team regarding the necessity of written briefs and proper design kick-off meetings.
- Identify creative thinking towards big ideas.
- 6+ Years of design experience in video production and/or motion design
- A reel/portfolio of commercial work demonstrating an exceptional design and narrative aesthetic produced for client-oriented projects.
- Scriptwriting and storyboarding skills.
- Strong knowledge of an editing program like Adobe Premiere Pro (or similar editing software such as Final Cut or Avid).
- Strong knowledge of a compositing program like After Effects
- Good knowledge of design software packages including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Mastery of a wide range of video production tools and techniques and expert knowledge of post-production processes.
- Good knowledge of 3D, texturing modeling and lighting.
- Solid knowledge of Video recording and lighting.
- Handle with tight deadlines with ease.
- Excellent motion and visual design skills.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.