At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers, don't have a traditional way of doing things, and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
The Professional Services Training Manager is responsible for ensuring Talkdesk employees & partners have the knowledge to deliver exceptional Customer experiences during their implementation. A fundamental aspect of this role includes leading the Talkdesk Center of Excellence (COE). The COE is the framework of Subject Matter Experts within Services and the Talkdesk Product team, for ongoing knowledge amongst the Services team as a whole.
This position assesses company-wide developmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arranges suitable training solutions for employees & partners. This position actively searches, creatively designs and implements effective methods to educate, enhance performance and recognize performance.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance a world class training program for Talkdesk’s Professional Services team, including our implementation partners, that can be leveraged in other organizations within Talkdesk using a variety of media
- Enhance Talkdesk’s Center of Excellence by building cross-functional KPIs and processes to ensure each new product or feature Talkdesk launches can be easily implemented and supported
- Analyze existing business processes using various approaches and methods such as gap analysis to find opportunities for improving our training program and COE. Outline key performance indicators to measure results. Evaluate systems and processes and implement improvements to continuously improve and drive results
- Develop short and long term strategies for the Professional Services organization with the mission to facilitate progress, especially in terms of knowledge & workflow inefficiencies.
- Continuously monitor progress and developments to validate if changes led to the desired outcomes. The Training Manager will be responsible for setting up the measurable standards to assess knowledge application, regularly elaborating detailed update reports for management.
- Serve as a leader and mentor who coordinates team training and openly shares their guidance and technical expertise, while also guaranteeing that learning resources are available accordingly.
- Plans, organizes and facilitates employee & partner development and training events
- Develops and maintains Professional Services communications such as wikis and newsletters to ensure employees are always up to date on learning content
- Conducts training and development needs assessment, develops & modifies those programs and objectives as needed
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management, employees, and partners & exemplifies the cultural values of the company
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 5+ years of experience designing and implementing employee development program
- Adult learning credentials preferred
- Experience in a hyper-growth, global organization preferred
- SaaS organizational experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills, organization skills and commitment to meeting deadlines
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development
- LMS exposure and experience
Nice to have:
- Additional language: French, Spanish, Portuguese
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.