Talkdesk is one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a leader in the Gartner North America Contact Center as a Service Magic Quadrant, and an organization that is truly disrupting the contact center industry. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re transforming the customer experience with innovative products and cutting-edge technology. Join a hyper-growth company and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager who understands the market and speaks the language of the customer to build thought leadership, create demand, generate pipeline and drive adoption. In this role, you will manage and orchestrate product launches; create authentic, compelling and succinct product messaging; develop content to convey benefits and key outcomes of your product area; enable customers, sales and other internal departments to understand and communicate the value of the product; and collaborate with cross-functional marketing teams to develop innovative programs that drive demand and evangelize your products to partners and prospects.
In this role, you’ll be the subject matter expert on your competitors, your buyers and your products. You’ll join an award-winning agile marketing team that brings new products and services to market, drives competitive intelligence and positioning and influences go-to-market tactics.
- Develop and drive messaging, positioning, and go-to-market strategies to maximize sales and end-user adoption of Talkdesk CX Cloud
- Deeply understand our products, buyers, competition, and market and be the subject matter expert for your product area
- Drive go-to-market efforts for new features and products
- Develop content that drives product awareness and generates pipeline
- Successfully tell our product story through collateral, including use cases, success stories, webinars, demos, and supporting sales enablement
- Develop and deliver top-quality internal and external presentations
- Maintain competitive awareness and develop strategies for competitive differentiation
- Conduct market research to continually bring the voice of the market to Talkdesk
- Collaborate closely across the marketing and product organizations and the broader Talkdesk team
- +4 years of experience in a fast-paced dynamic work environment/marketing organization at a SaaS company
- Industry knowledge of contact centers, CX, helpdesk, unified communications, collaboration, and/or CRM SaaS products is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in executing messaging and positioning, competitive analysis, go-to-market strategy
- Experience creating compelling marketing programs that drive pipeline, higher win rates, and revenue
- Excellent track record of planning, tracking and driving marketing deliverables to completion across multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines
- Highly skilled at critical decision-making; ability to evaluate business issues and resolve problems
- Proven ability to take initiative and ownership while aligning with many stakeholders and building positive relationships (in a global remote environment is a plus)
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, “get it done” entrepreneurial environment
- MBA is preferred but not required
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.