At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
Our Commercial Sales team is looking for its newest member to grow our small to mid size accounts across France.
You will work closely with the wider team of Account Executives, SDR and Marketing teams to develop a strategic outreach and build lasting relationship with new small and medium sized clients. We have an excellent culture here at Talkdesk and we're keen to speak to sales professionals who value providing top quality client experience.
You may be an experienced SDR or BDR looking for that first step in to full cycle sales or you may already be closing small deals and want to work for a leading, innovative SaaS company driving growth across EMEA!
- Manage prospects from delivery from our Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to the handoff to our Professional Services Team with the ability to articulate our value proposition, navigate objections and foster relationships
- Collaborate with our Client Services, SDR and Marketing teams to optimise sales and customer satisfaction
- Build and manage a pipeline of leads from prospect to close
- Meet and exceed monthly sales revenue goals
- Accelerate our growth in our commercial account market segment
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices
- Smoothly transition newly acquired customers over to our Customer Success team to optimise customer retention
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records
- Help to solidify the competitive posture of Talkdesk
What we're looking for:
- Previous experience in sales functions - preferably already experienced in closing SMB Sales
- Previous experience working in the SaaS industry
- Consistent track record of quota or target achievement
- Stellar work ethic, passion for closing and exceptional drive
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute both short-term and long-term sales plans
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere
- Strong planning, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in an open office environment and to provide and receive feedback professionally
- Experience selling to C-level executives and track record of closing deals exceeding $50K ARR
- Proficient with web-based demo software and tools
- Fluent French language skills.
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Flexible working patterns and the ability to work remotely anywhere across France
- Fantastic team working culture in a diverse team
- Very competitive compensation and benefits packages
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.