At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
What You Will Do
- Actively develop, search for and on-board new partners/SI’s with a focus on CRM solutions (e.g. 15-25 RSIs)
- Manage partners to deliver consistent services experiences that are aligned to - and in support of Talkdesk’s sales efforts
- Engage with and support business partners across significant and complex product and project areas.
- Nurture and maintain strong positive working relationships cross-functionally within Talkdesk and with partner account teams and senior-level executives.
- Research alliance business needs to ensure mutual understanding and pursuit of value-added initiatives and projects.
- Provide guidance and consulting for new and existing partners and customers, helping drive performance and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Establish regular interlocks across internal and partner resources on alliance strategy, milestones and projected results.
- Manage and provide senior-level support for cross-functional product, client or market-specific projects to ensure effective execution on alliance / client deliverables.
- Support implementation of Talkdesk / partner go-to-market strategies.
- Seek opportunities to boost incremental sales and develop new sales pipelines.
- Develop and deliver training / education for Sales, Product, Professional Services, Customer Support and other departments.
- Promote the Talkdesk brand and partnership value with customers, with industry contacts and at relevant industry events.
- Perform metric-driven analysis of marketing relationships and effectiveness.
- Provide detailed resource and budgetary input to support both Talkdesk and partner planning and allocation processes.
- Manage business and technical escalations and communicate with stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success.
- Execute against established relationship / sales / revenue goals.
- Recommend and support implementation of recommendations to streamline, enhance and make Alliance Partnership Management more efficient and effective.
What You'll Bring
- Strong understanding of telecommunications technologies, practices and trends.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Ability to tailor communication approach to specific situations and audiences. Integrate trends, data and information into forecasts, plans, models and recommendations. Apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex sales, marketing, relationship and associated process-related situations.
- Form relationships and communicate effectively with executive-level decision makers.
What's Required of You
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- Prior experience (4+ years) in an Alliance Partner Management or related role.
- Partner/channel/SI experience in the Salesforce, SaaS, Contact Center or Telco industry.
- Experience in finding, recruiting and on-boarding new partners.
- Ideally worked previously with SI’s / systems integrators
- Team Player- Must being willing to check your ego at the door
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.