At Talkdesk we are the disruptors of an antiquated multibillion dollar industry. Our born and bred cloud product is changing the way our customers service their customers. With over 50% of our headcount dedicated to R&D, we are able to innovate and optimize our product at an exponential rate. Our product has been recognized by Gartner, Frost & Sullivan, Forrester and Forbes. Our fast-paced environment allows those that are gritty, driven, money motivated to thrive. Our all intensive two-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster. If you want to join a hyper growth company that will impact an evolving industry, then come enjoy the ride.
At Talkdesk, our Engineering team follows a micro-service architecture approach to build the next generation of Talkdesk, with vertical teams responsible for all the decisions under their services. Through our Agile Coaches, we promote agile and collaborative practices, we are huge fans of Scrum, pair programming and we won’t let a single line of code reach production without peer code reviews. We strongly believe that the only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position and we always treat others with respect, deference and patience.
As an early member of this fast-growing Channel organization, you will be responsible for developing and nurturing a portfolio of channel partners across the global SaaS and telecom ecosystems. You will also be responsible for generating pipeline quota for your channel partner accounts. The ideal candidate will possess a strong SaaS and/or telecom background of direct sales and channel partner development. You must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, interacting with partner prospects at a wide range of organizations and working hand-in-hand with channel partners to generate new business. This position has a base salary, incentive compensation and stock options. If you’re looking for an opportunity to join an amazing team and deliver incredible value to individuals and businesses, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Build and cultivate lasting, meaningful relationships with the Talkdesk channel partner community, including SaaS SIs, telecom master agents, VARs, and other consultants / resellers
- Meet and exceed pipeline quota through the management and execution of the Talkdesk sales process via partner referrals
- Understand and internalize the Talkdesk vision, solution set, product roadmap, and go-to-market activities and effectively communicate these to partner constituents
- Collaborate with our Sales, Marketing and Customer teams to generate channel pipeline and partner / customer satisfaction
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate partner and customer acquisition
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning partners’ requests for product enhancements
- Use Salesforce.com to maintain excellent records and report on Channel activity and metrics
- Recommend Talkdesk partner infrastructure improvements (e.g., partner portal, marketing collateral) as partner needs dictate
- BA/BS degree required; MBA is appreciated
- 3-5 years of experience in channel sales
- 3+ years experience working in the SaaS or telecom industry
- Creative and passionate about partnering; exceptional ability to develop relationships
- Engaged personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- “Hunter” mindset with the ability to generate partner referral opportunities while also developing longer term partner relationships
- Highly organized self-starter who runs toward opportunities
- Proficient with web-based demo software and tools
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Willingness to travel (10-20%) as needed
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.