Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Act as a subject matter expert on Looker, both as a development platform and visualization tool;
- Work closely with business users, product analysts, data scientists and the rest of Talkdesk’s engineering to deliver world class data driven solutions;
- Collaborate with engineering to design and develop scalable ETL pipelines
- Transform data into actionable insights;
- Build dashboards and reports to drive awareness and understanding of metrics;
- Build and maintain clean data models.
- Experience with Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Data visualization tools: Looker, Tableau, Power BI;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with programming languages such as Python or R;
- Experience creating and managing data warehouses, as well as the ETL/ELT work flow;
- Experience working with Engineering on ETL pipelines;
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
Nice to have / Pluses:
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Applied Math, or a similar area;
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum;
- Familiarity with Big Data processing frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark or Samza;
- Knowledge of Big Data analytical tools, such as Hive, Impala, Presto or Drill;
- Familiarity with messaging systems, such as Kafka or RabbitMQ.
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.