At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers who will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
What You'll Be Doing:
Product Managers work closely with product managers, engineers, and designers to do whatever it takes to ensure we're constantly improving our product. Along the way, you will be exposed to all facets of product development, from writing feature specs and creating wireframes, to prioritizing implementation work and QA’ing new releases.
- Build business cases and define requirements/wireframes for new feature enhancements, products, and services
- Capture, analyze, leverage and share customer insights
- Create wireframes and prototypes
- Groom the backlog
- Support engineering team as product owner in Agile process
- Digging into product analytics and making data-driven suggestions for product improvements and tests
- Creating and implementing QA test plans for pre- and post-launch features
- Triaging bugs and feature requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of previous experience as a project manager, product manager, business / data analyst, management consultant or similar role
- Previous hands-on or project experience in data-driven departments ranging from data engineering to business, data analytics and data science (plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Skilled in plan creation, and documentation practices
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.