At Talkdesk, we are courageous innovators focused on redefining customer experience, making the impossible possible for companies globally. We champion an inclusive and diverse culture representative of the communities in which we live and serve. And, we give back to our community by volunteering our time, supporting non-profits and minimizing our global footprint. Each day, thousands of employees, customers and partners all over the world trust Talkdesk to deliver a better way to great experiences.
We are recognized as a cloud contact center leader by many of the most influential research organizations, including Gartner and Forrester. With $498 million in total funding, a valuation of more than $10 Billion, and a ranking of #17 on the Forbes Cloud 100 list, now is the time to be part of the Talkdesk legacy to help accelerate our success in a new decade of transformational growth.
- Work with Talkdesk’s most valuable customers to understand their needs and help them succeed
- Work on client contract renewal and retainment
- Assist in onboarding and ongoing support while nurturing long-term partnerships
- Be the point of contact for clients after implementation of their cloud-based call center to achieve strategic business goals and objectives
- Ensure that our customers get the most out of their investment in Talkdesk
- Develop case studies outlining KPIs and metrics related to Talkdesk’s ROI
- Understand why customers use Talkdesk and how they can derive more value from the product
- Find opportunities for customers to increase their usage of Talkdesk
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition. Work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps
- Provide feedback to the product team concerning customers’ requests for product enhancements
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success or similar role
- Proven ability to understand progressive technology
- Exceptional ability to develop relationships
- A true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds
- Demonstrated experience in building compelling business cases backed by data to introduce new processes
- Engaging personality, polished verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in mitigating churn, driving renewals and other revenue producing programs
- Experience in interpreting data analytics and deriving insights that drive customer value
- Highly organized self-starter who runs towards opportunities
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.