The Sales Engineer (SE) is responsible for all technical, solution, and competitive aspects of the Talkdesk sales cycle. SE’s must be both sales focused and technically savvy. They must be successful selling to Mid-Market executives, and convincing C-level and director level executives of the technical merits of the software solution.
The SE will work, in conjunction with Sales, Marketing, and Product Managers, to be the technical bridge between our Sales Representatives and their prospects. The SE will take ownership of the prime technical relationship with our prospects to drive customer satisfaction by proactively managing and delivering technical information to our customers both onsite, online, and via telephone.
We are growing for EMEA markets and we are looking for a Sales Engineer to be located in Barcelona.
- Responsible for development and delivery of on-site and virtual product demonstrations
- Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Responsible for scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and POCs
- Responsible for working with the sales team to answer technical questions
- Able to respond to functional and technical RFI/RFP requirements and mapping said requirements to the software solution
- Able to convey customer requirements to Product Managers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasion, presentation and writing skills
- Must be willing to work in a fast paced startup environment
- Superior presentation skills
- Proficiency in using hosted contact center applications would be a distinct advantage
- Outstanding problem solving skills, including the ability to meet a business requirement with a technical solution.