Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
We’re looking for a dynamic individual to lead our Proposals team and fuel our commercial success. This person will directly support our rapid growth targets by leading a team that consistently delivers persuasive new sales and renewal proposals that effectively articulate Talkdesk’s unique value proposition and competitive differentiators.
- Optimize end-to-end proposal process to ensure quality and efficiency:
- Oversee enhancements to and maintenance of our knowledge base for use in proposal responses
- Improve processes for working with subject matter experts to facilitate accurate and effective description of capabilities in sales proposals
- Edit proposals for responsiveness, accuracy, style, and adherence to sales strategy
- Develop internal customer feedback mechanisms to support continuous quality management
- Expand and support a high-performing, best-in-class proposal team:
- Identify core competencies for proposal staff
- Manage performance objectives for all team members
- Develop metrics to evaluate, monitor, and support team members’ success in meeting strategic objectives
- Implement and administer training program for proposal staff to support skill development in writing, project management, sales strategy, and content
- Collaborate with sales and marketing on development of corporate and customer-specific value propositions
- Develop strong relationships throughout company to engage other departments in effectively supporting sales efforts requests
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing, or related field
- 8+ years’ experience in proposal development
- 3+ years’ experience in management or team leadership
- Contact Center experience preferred
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.