Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Lead and define Talkdesk’s Professional Services best practices.
- Manage the timecard submission and reporting process to finance. Make recommendations for new PSA tooling.
- Lead and drive resource assignment. Coordinate with the Implementation Partner team to ensure resources are available for booked and forecasted projects in Salesforce.
- Define project scope, schedule project activities, and integrate those into the broader project plan with the customer project manager(s).
- Develop methodology deliverables as new products and processes evolve.
- Train the professional services team on how to deliver the content and create measurement tools to ensure there is compliance.
- Work with customers to track work progress and create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Participate in the sales cycle as necessary to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach and develop a proposal/SOW
- Partner with internal teams such as Product, Support, etc. to assure timely delivery of feature requests, bug fixes and support requests. Participate and lead the Professional Services portion of the bug delivery process.
- 3-5 years of experience in managing Professional Services or Consulting operations
- A proven track record of managing and delivering IT projects for enterprise companies.
- 3-5 years experience in program management
- Engaging personality and possesses a true consulting approach and ability to communicate technical concepts to people of all backgrounds and skill levels. Ability to communicate and manage escalations and maintain C level relationships
- A passion for helping people solve problems and proven ability to understand progressive technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and meticulous attention to detail
- Mature demeanor and positive attitude, as well as discretion and sensitivity when dealing with clients
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- PMP Certification or equivalent preferred
- Salesforce and other CRM experience preferred. Professional Services Automation (PSA) tools
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.