Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Understand customer use cases and recommend best practices
- Onboard and train new SMB customers to the Talkdesk platform
- Help customers configure and integrate with external SaaS products such as Salesforce and Zendesk
- Assist new customers troubleshoot during their implementation phase
- Help establish and implement best practices for group and individual onboarding sessions
- Partner with internal teams to assure bugs and support requests are handled promptly
- College degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and complex problem solving abilities
- Understand technical requirements and how they relate to business processes
- Ability to make sense of something complex and explain it in plain English
- A passion for helping people understand technology
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced startup environment
- Previous experience in a client-facing technical role for a product business
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Zendesk or Desk.com
- Project management experience
- PMP Certification or equivalent
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.