Together at Talkdesk, we’re building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startup, and has enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, and Storm Ventures, and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $22 billion stagnant market.
We’re now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you are a world-class Senior Product Operations Manager and would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting!
- Release Visibility and Tracking: Work with engineering and product team to define a structure, cadence for tracking the release
- Customer Bug/Defect Tracking: Work with professional services, customers success, product, and engineering team to define a process for customer defect burn down, and execute the process to deliver a high-quality product
- Dependency Management: Work with product and engineering to drive the dependency between projects
- Customer Commitment Management: Track the customer commitments and ensure they are delivered in time
- Cross-Functional Launch Process: Work with cross-functional team to ensure cross readiness for launch Drive product launch execution across the cross-functional team to create alignment with the team’s strategy and ensure launch success
- Customer Adoption: Work with Product Managers to define customer adoption plan. Coordinate with customer success team to drive the execution of customer adoption
- 2-7 years experience as a Sr. Program Manager, or Technical Program Manager for SaaS products or equivalent
- Experience with Jira or similar task management tool
- Experience working across time zones and geographies
- Demonstrated experience with project planning, project execution, team and process facilitation, and issue/risk management
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly, logically, and with precision
- Excellent people skills. Comfortable presenting to both internal and external executive audiences and engineering teams
- High attention to detail, organized
- Self-starter, self-directed team player
- Experience maturing startup-based organizations into scalable medium-sized companies
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.